Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TOLD ME EVERYTHING I WANTED TO HEAR

You invited your self into my life assuring me that we share the same interests, assuring me that you too have suffered, that you too want to be loved and to love...You told me everything i wanted to hear, but those weren't the things that you REALLY meant...you just knew what i wanted to hear , previously knowing that i am a single mom who is in a desperate need of someone to help her go through life. And you used my situation. How brilliant your acting was.....you should get an Oscar...until you married me your kept your true face well hidden all the time. But when we did get married, day by day you were showing your real persona. What is wrong with you? Are you enjoying in your game? When i saw what kind of human pig you really are i wanted to just run away...but till this day you don't allow me to do that, keeping me in fear that if i live you will harm my loved ones...You are a really sick bastard, waving around with guns, hitting me, making me regret that i was even born. I HATE you you sick fuck! What did i do wrong to end up fucked by a low life like you? I wonder to this day...why you chose me to marry you, when later you confessed that you yearn for your ex, who luckily didn't marry you in the end...Was i just a re-bound girl to you, so you could take all your frustration cause of an unfulfilled marriage with her? It makes me sick that you hold me as your slave, and i can't open my mouth to anyone about this!!! I hope hell is where you'll be in the end...I hate you!

No comments: