Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WAS MY SUPERMAN

oh jeez. you. my superman. that's what i called you , ya know that? you are really the person who made me who i am today. i love you for that. i also hate you for it too. you see Peter, you were the first boy that i reallllly liked that actually liked me back. maybe not as much i liked you but, hey its something. the fact that every single girl in the school wanted you (no lie) made me feel any better. cuz i'm not the prettiest thing on the block. no worries, i don't have low self esteem or anything. its just the truth. that night. the thursday after valentines day. yeah, that's the night you stole my heart. i hate you. you stole it, broke it, then never found the need to return it i guess. i texted you happy birthday today. you replied who's this? and so i told you my name. and you say "who?" you have no clue how much that effected me. i know you knew who i was. i know it. cuz i know alllll your deepest secrets. i could destroy your life in seconds. but i just can't. don't think that i haven't tried becuz trust me i have. i almost told your secrets multiple times. but something stops me every time. i guess its just that hope that maybe someday you'll want me again, and if i ruin your life, that day will never come. not like it would come anyways. i deleted all the pictures of you today. every.single.one. including the one of me and you, the one that i loved. the picture that i will never ever ever get back. whatever. i hate you. oh and by the way, happy fucking birthday.
-superman lover.

No comments: