Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE WANTS

where do i start with you, peter
i feel like i'm just your slut at the minute
and i know i'm never going to be anything more
so why am i still putting myself in this situation?
just to be close to you?
i know there's a part of you who wants me
but i don't think you know what you want. not truly
and until you do, you need to stop messing around with girls like me
or even worse, emotionally fragile ones
you're going to break hearts, that's a given
and i think you've trampled mine a little bit
but i'll never admit that to you
most people see me as emotionless and i think it's best that's how it stays.
you connect with most girls with your poetic side but it's the other side of you that I like
i don't hate you, writing this was probably a waste of time
i just hate the way i let my guard down for you constantly eventhough it's clear you don't want me,
there's much prettier, thinner, more girly and emotional versions of me who que up to be with a boy like you
hope you pick the right one soon, because i'm sick of reluctantly standing in that que
with all these girls whom I completely differ from
thinking "what the hell am i doing here"
you displayed interest but now i think you're confused
i hate that i'm always going to be there for you

No comments: