Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO ONLY ACKNOWLEDGES ME AS A LAST RESORT

Dear Peter,

If there was anything I could do in this world to make you fall in with me, I'd do it in a heartbeat. We are as you call it, "best friends," but you only acknowledge me as a last resort. I would do anything for you, yet you would do so little for me. The times you've made me most inexplicably happy does not compare to the times you've made me unbearably sad. I hate myself for not minding all the hurtful things you do to me, but I am not me without you. The times you've lied and ignored me, I overlook, hoping that I won't regret that decision because one day, you'll fall as deeply in love with me as I am most ardently in love with you.
With love,
AlwaysYourBestFriend

2 comments:

Becca said...

It's like you just took my dear peter letter out of my brain. Good to know I'm not the only one in this situation, but I'm sorry you have to deal with the pain too. :(

Anonymous said...

that's exactly how i feel right now... :(