Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WAS IN THE MILITARY

i hate you peter. from the deepest parts of my heart i hate you.
and i hate how i would crawl back to you if you gave me the chance to..

i hate you peter for every second we spent on that phone laughing. Every second that i got to know you...love you.
becasue every second was a damn lie.
i hate how when you finally came home from the military i wated for your call for 3 days...
and slowly began eating up your lame ass excuses
i hate how when i finally saw you i fell head over heels for you
and i hate how i secretly cried when we made love..

you were my number one peter..we were forever rite? of course you wouldnt remember telling me that.
youd be to busy getting drunk.
you were to busy "working"
only you didnt think i find out working was really a little slut did you peter.
i never told you i knew..god i wish i could
at times i think you wanted me to be the one who ended it
wanted me to find out about her

what did i ever do wrong to you? did i care to much? did i only give you the space you asked for..did i only bow down to your every fucking wish peter?


i hate you. For slowly making up excuse after excuse..
for making love to me and leading me on..

No comments: