Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I'M SORRIED I MARRIED

I hate you Peter because you are so damn selfish while I sit here with the kids day in and day out you go to work to sell cars then you stay longer just for a few extra dollars. I hate you Peter because with all that you tell me that I have taken away all your hobbies and you don't have anything that you have given up everything for me. Well I say you gained everything with me. You gained a beautiful little girl, and a wonderful little boy that never see you and a wife that does EVERYTHING all you ever have to worry about is going to and from work and selling your stupid little cars. I hate you Peter because I do everything and all you do is go to work. I hate you because you make me feel like your little maid that you're only interested in F*****g!! I hate you Peter because the only time you EVER do anything nice for me is when you want something. I hate you Peter because you act like you could do everything I do without the least bit of problems yet you've never tried it because you "don't want to." I hate you Peter because you are always gone when I need you here the most. I hate you Peter because you don't see all the sweet things I do for you even though you've never done one nice thing for me just because you want to see me happy!! I hate you Peter because every time I tell you I'm upset about something you have to find something that I'm not doing perfect and throw it in my face. ITS NOT ABOUT YOU THIS TIME YOU SELFISH PERSON!!! I HATE YOU PETER BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MOST SELF CENTERED PERSON I HAVE EVER MET!! You call me greedy because I refuse to share a delicious snack with you well F you it's the one thing I do for me!! Sure you cleaned the house today because you want to go to a concert that I can't go to because I have a final tomorrow to study for and I can't go so I finally give in and say whatever go!!! I'll stay here break up fights between the kids, listen to them ask me for a million things and try to study and hope I get a good grade tomorrow!! I hate you Peter because one week after my C-section you couldn't skip a soccer game to stay home with me so I could take my pain pills NO instead I had to stay in pain so I could stay awake and take care of our new born son!! Guess what Peter after I finish my degree and start teaching I'm gone!!!

Sorry I. Married-You

No comments: