Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO SHATTERED ALL MY TRUST

peter, we may be on good terms now, but i hate you,
after having all my trust, you shattered it, but not only that,
you hid it, pretended it never happened, left me there, with no
excuses to be the miserable person i was.
then one day, you let me in on the news: you're a lying cheater.
sure at this point i was back to happiness, but that didn't stop me
from hating you or wanting to rip you into fine pieces.
all of this was so long ago.
;the fact that it still hurts is enough for me to still hate you.
you gave up completely on my best friend.
i hate you.
you still cause problems today without saying a word.
a year ago you left me in this country, having my love still,
a mistake.
peter, you changed me.
i don't like it.
now you're happy, and you don't deserve it.
i went way to easy on you peter.
i hope one day you eat the plate of shit you've swallowed months ago.
fuck you peter.

No comments: