Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO POSTED ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE THAT HE'S SINGLE

i hate you peter, i hate you peter, i hate you peter, i hate you peter, for making me love you, then telling me you don’t love me. i hate you for saying you like me, very much, that you like everything about me, that you like spending time with me, we have so much in common, you think i’m beautiful, intelligent and funny, but you don’t love me. i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you.

i hate you for leaving my life as if you had never known me. and i hate you for posting on your facebook page today that you are single. i hate you i hate you i hate you.

i hate you for hurting me, for making me cry, all the while being so understanding of my pain.

i hate you for showing me what i could have, and then taking it away from me.

i hate you for leaving me in excruciating doubt, having no idea what went wrong, what it was that i did or didn’t do.

how can i love someone who doesn’t love me? i don’t love you! i hate you!

No comments: