Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO PETER WHO WAS UNFAITHFUL

Dear Peter,
I hate you for what the endless nights of pain that you caused him.
I hate you for telling him that you loved him, meaning it, but not showing it.
I hate you for all those perfect nights that we had together making it seem like there wasn't anything wrong on this earth.
I hate you because you didn't care an ounce.
I hate you for pulling in the most amazing guy.
i hate you for putting up an indestructible fence at the door of your heart and not letting him grow in the way that was meant to be.
I hate you for knowing that he was everything to you but not letting it seep in.
I hate you for making endless amounts of promises to him, letting him think that you would follow through.
I hate you for being unfaithful, hurting the guy who least deserves to be hurt on this earth.
I hate you for causing deep pain to the sweetest guy on this planet.
I hate you for being extensively careless about his feelings.
I hate you for being the cause of falling tears from his beautiful, brown, innocent eyes.
I hate that you don't have the sincerity of apologizing for who you have become.
I hate you for hurting him.
I hate your cold heart.
I hate you for being you, Peter.

-iPeter

No comments: