Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS FAKE

I hate you Peter for wasting my time. I have always considered you my best friend and you totally ditched me like hot coal. How dare you have a go at me on facebook calling me a bitch only to retract it later to apologize. You wanted to get personal but i refused to but stuff that now: When my Dad died 16 months ago you were no-where to be seen, oh wait backtrack you were on facebook insulting Jade Goody who died three weeks later with blind disregard for me who is grieving for my dad. You then have the cheek to say you ditched/forgot about me because you "have a lot going off in your life". No you don't. You are an attention seeker who doesn't like me because i'm straight and i myself am not an attention seeker. I will NOT change my sexuality just to keep you happy and friendly. You have friends who support you and understand your "depression" stop fu****g bothering me because i don't care anymore. When i went through my dark stage when my Dad died i had no-one, my own family didn't/wouldn't understand. You are the worst friend i have ever had and 10 years of friendship has meant nothing to you. If you read this this is only a fragment of what i want to say to your face even though you can never give me the time of day. If you ever man up to come and visit me - even though i only live down the road , i may have some respect for you.

P.S i knew you were gay since the first day i met you. Peter told me you were gay and your female Peter told him explicitly NOT to tell me.

Thanks for nothing
yours
Hardened against humans

No comments: