Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO MADE ME BELIEVE I WAS SPECIAL

I hate you Peter for making me believe.

I hate you Peter for making me believe you cared about me.

I hate you Peter for making me believe that I was special, unlike the rest.

I hate you Peter for telling me I was beautiful, even though I'd told you I have a self image issue.

I hate you for telling me that I was amazing, even when I'd told you not too.

I hate you Peter for filling my head with hopes and dreams that would never come true.

I hate you Peter for suddenly losing interest, even though the day before you'd told me that I was incredible, amazing and so beautiful.

I hate you Peter for making me cry, when I'd promised I'd never let anyone make me fall for them like that again.

I hate you Peter for stealing my first kiss, my first time and my first actual true love.

I hate you Peter for making me feel that our relationship meant something, even though to you it was all a game, another notch on your belt.

And most of all I hate you Peter for letting me continuously fall for you, harder every time, because I am a naive country girl and you're the sophisticated city boy. I get lost in a swirl of charm, and you don't even have to try.

No comments: