Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A TWAT WHO IGNORED ME

I HATE YOU FOR IGNORING ME TWATT!
I hate how you pretended to be into me, how you made me feel so special that i told all my friends about you. You made me so happy that i could smile even if i was in a bad mood, i would start laughing when ever i thought of you just because i was happy. But now i hate how you fake you really were, you were never into me, you've completely ignored me. It's like i'm not worth even talking to you anymore. But atleast i have realised that you are an idiot peter, you have no idea how special i am. I'm going to have a fucking great life with a gorgeous boyfriend who loves me. Just because all the more popular high school girls adore you and follow you around you think your too good for me. HA, i'm too good for you, you fucking idiot. Just watch me, you'll regret this.

No comments: