Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WAS MY SOUL MATE

I hate you, Peter.
you're my best friend
we were almost something more than that at one point
i don't think i ever got over that
it hurt me when you got together with your girlfriend
i pretended i didn't care and we continued to be the best of friends
people thought it was weird we were so close because,
from the outside, we look so odd together. but we knew we were soul mates
the people closest to us knew it too
i hate that.
i was happy to just get on with my life until that day.
that day when you made me want to do something bad
and i hate you for it because you wanted to aswell.
and then we did. and the weird thing is, I don't even feel guilty about it
it felt normal for us to be together eventhough i know we never will
i'm always going to love you
in a really weird way, i can't explain,
but you really pissed me off this time
your girlfriend is a crazy bitch - you know this - and yet you stay with her
THIS i can handle
but when you take her side over mine...that, i wasn't prepared for
especially because it isn't me in the wrong,
and it's made me think.
I'm not sure i know the real you anymore
do you laugh about me with her?
do you lie to me like you lie to her?
do you tell her things that i tell you in confidence?
you always tell me i'm your favourite and i've always known it was wrong of you, your girlfriend should be your favourite
secretly it always made me happy, because you'll always be my favourite
but no matter what i do i'm always going to look like the bad guy
no matter what angle i play this from. it's always me who plays the villian as she cries the victim
well, i hope you two are very happy together in your fucked up relationship that will never last
because, until you can explain this shit and apologise for it, you've lost the bestest friend you will ever have.

No comments: