Thursday, September 16, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A FAKE

I hate you so much, with your little smile like it's all so funny, even when i'm telling you that my mother is dying! i hate you and your stupid desire to decorate my house. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY HOUSE!!!! i hate that it is more important to you that a cushon is the right shade of red than the fact that there was a freaking big hole in the wall!!!! I hate that you lie to me about things to my face when you must know that i know the truth. I hate that you say you'll be around more but then piss of for days and days and pretend like it's my fault that we haven't talked for weeks. I hate that you think you are the victim in every situation, even when there is no blame to be laid... i hate you, i hate you so much that i wish you would fall down the stair next time you dust them! i don't care that your friends mother in law's father has died, it's sad, but you don't need to be involved in the planning of the funeral! how the hell does that mean you need to skip work for 4 days???? you're barely connected to the situation... i hate you so much i think when i see you next i will spit in your eye...

No comments: